Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Rare New Years Party Hats

Hi guys so sorry that i have not posted anything in forever! So I have a special Happy new year post, for rare new years party hats!  These awesome hats were the member gifts for January 2012.  After then they became a highly wanted rare and are not seen often on other jammers trade list.  They come in 8 colors, silver, pink, blue, yellow, orange, purple, green, and red (rarest to least rare.)
here they are:

These items are known to be worth a headdress, good den batas, good rares, maybe rasberry bow, two good color rare bows (such as 

10 comments:

  1. Is silver one most rare?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This was 2013 and items change value QUICKLY. These are worth a purple long or pink long. Headdresses are worth a black long.... So yeah read the date this was written.

      Delete
    2. Umm actually party hats are way rarer then headdresses so yah XD

      Delete
    3. Yeah, they are worth a good rare long. Don't let others fool you. They're worth A TON.

      Delete
  3. mine got scale plz gift me my username : Jaminfreinds spell it exactly the same

    ReplyDelete
  4. My purple party hat for a long yellow or orange collar.
    Jam a gram me if deal.
    My user is thenigwaggon

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a purple party hat and a few spikes my rare headdress was scale so im looking for one my party hat, a pink spike, a tophat, a viking hat, and 16 other betas for a rare headdress?? i am leafpool1254

    ReplyDelete
  6. My yellow party hat and add for a blue one maybe?

    ReplyDelete